- Submit Renewal Forms 60 days prior to expiration.
- Provide documentation for verification of 26 continuing education credits.
- Provide documentation for verification of 120 hours of legal interpreting.
- Submit 2 fingerprint cards.
- Pay a renewal fee of $50.00.
- Expired badge returned within 30 days of receipt of a new one.
*Please refer to the State Court Administrator Guidelines for additional information.
Please mail your completed forms to:
Court Interpreter Program
Attn: Accounting Unit
201 S. Carson St. Suite: 250
Carson City, NV 89701
Online Interpreter Resources:
- American Translator Association (ATA)
- California Court Interpreters Association
- National Center for State Courts (NCSC)
- National Center for Interpretation
- National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators (NAJIT)
- Nevada Interpreters and Translators Association (NITA)
- New Mexico Center for Language Access
- Northern Nevada International Center (NNIC)
- Vera Institute of Justice
- AOC training resources
Need more information?
Court Interpreter Program Coordinator