Administrative Office of the Courts
About the AOC
The AOC strives to be an influential and respected voice for the Nevada Judiciary. The AOC acts to support the Chief Justice in fulfilling his or her constitutional responsibility to be the administrative head of the Branch. The AOC provides a number of programs and services for both the appellate and trial courts, as well as, administrative, accounting, information technology, and human resources expertise.
- Certified Court Interpreter Program Advisory Committee 08/30/2023 12:00 pm
- Judicial Council of the State of Nevada 08/18/2023 02:00 pm
- Certified Court Interpreter Program Advisory Committee 05/31/2023 12:00 pm
- Judicial Council of the State of Nevada 05/12/2023 02:00 pm
- Commission on Judicial Selection Applicant Interviews 03/30/2023 08:30 am
- 2023 Nevada Limited Jurisdiction Judges Summer Seminar 06/20/2023 08:00 am
- Nevada District Court Judges 2023 Annual Seminar 04/26/2023 08:00 am
FY 2020 Annual Report
The annual report provides a detailed look at what the judiciary has accomplished during fiscal year 2020.
Learn more about employment with the Court and view open positions.
Each Nevada justice, district court judge, limited jurisdiction judge, municipal court judge, senior justice, senior judge, and all judicial candidates are required to file the Judicial Statement of Financial Disclosure.
Contact information for judicial employees throughout Nevada.
View current procurements, RFPs, and grants.
Documents and Forms
Access all of the AOC's documents and forms.