Nevada Appellate Courts
Appellate Courts Case Lookup
Please note that streaming will only be shown on the day of an argument. Please refer to the start time of arguments when attempting to access the stream as no video will be shown until approximately five (5) minutes before arguments are scheduled to commence.
February 2023 Nevada Bar Examination Protocols
ADKTs Related to Residential Summary Eviction Actions and Notices During COVID-19
- ADKT 562 IN THE ADMINISTRATIVE MATTER OF ADOPTION OF COURT RULES FOR THE JUSTICE COURT OF HENDERSON TOWNSHIP
ADKT 564 IN THE MATTER OF THE REPEAL AND RE-ENACTMENT OF CERTAIN LOCAL RULES FOR THE LAS VEGAS JUSTICE COURT
On October 8, 2020, Order Approving Amendments to Rule 21 and Repeal of Rules 34, 40, 43, and 44 of the Justice Court Rules of Las Vegas Township Related to Summary Evictions was filed.
ADKT 566 IN THE MATTER OF THE AMENDMENT OF THE NEVADA JUSTICE COURT RULES OF CIVIL PROCEDURE
On October 6, 2020, Order Adopting Justice Court Rule of Civil Procedure was filed.
ADKT 567 IN THE MATTER OF RESIDENTIAL SUMMARY EVICTION ACTIONS AND NOTICES DURING COVID-19
On October 16, 2020, Order Adopting the Temporary Residential Summary Eviction Mediation Rules was filed.
Supreme Court, District Court, and Limited Jurisdiction Court COVID-19 Orders
- ORDER REGARDING FACE COVERINGS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING (AO-0022)
- ORDER CONCERING ACCESS TO APPELLATE COURT FACILITIES. (AO-0020)
- ADKT 554 IN THE MATTER OF SUPREME COURT ADMINISTRATIVE ORDERS RELATED TO THE CORONAVIRUS EMERGENCY
- ADKT 555 IN THE MATTER OF DISTRICT COURT ADMINISTRATIVE ORDERS RELATED TO THE CORONAVIRUS EMERGENCY
- ADKT 556 IN THE MATTER OF LIMITED JURISDICTION COURT ADMINISTRATIVE ORDERS RELATED TO THE CORONAVIRUS EMERGENCY
Supreme Court Calendar
Court of Appeals Calendar
ADKT 0491 In re Rules of Criminal Procedure
Order Adopting Statewide Rules of Criminal Practice
Filed on: 12/29/2020
The court has changed the settings on its public portal. Effective immediately, all documents, except those filed under seal, will be accessible from hyperlinks on the docket sheets for the cases. This makes the appendices electronically available, equally with briefs and court orders, from any computer with internet access. This change shall be in effect until further notice. As a reminder, any party who believes that any record or portion of a record should be sealed or deemed confidential must follow the procedures set forth in Part VII of the Supreme Court Rules and Howard v. State, 128 Nev. 736, 291 P.3d 137 (2012).