LAW LIBRARY CLOSURES
- September 29*
- October 25* & 26*
- October 27
*The law library’s physical space will be closed but our Reference services are still available by phone, chat, or email.
ACCESS TO THE LAW LIBRARY
- Unvaccinated visitors to the Nevada Supreme Court building are required to wear an appropriate mask at all times while inside Court facilities.
- Entrance to the Nevada Supreme Court building is ONLY through the Carson Street (west) ground level entrance.
- A Marshal will perform a security check on all visitors and confirm that the visitors are here to use the Law Library for legal information/research, access to legal forms, or to make use of a conference room.
- ADA parking is only available in the Stewart Street parking lot. Disabled visitor's needing entrance from the Stewart Street side of the building should contact the Law Library by phone or email prior to their visit to make arrangements for accommodations for the security check.
ASK A LIBRARIAN
- Walk-in & Phone: (775) 684-1640 Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (except state holidays)
- Chat with a Librarian Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (except state holidays)
- Email Us: Reference@nvcourts.nv.gov (we will respond during normal business hours)