Working at the Nevada Supreme Court offers a range of benefits and advantages. The court's essential role in the legal system ensures a consistent need for qualified professionals, providing stability in employment.
- Health Insurance: Medical, dental, life and disability insurance programs for employees and dependents/family are offered (PEBP).
- Vacation: Accrual of three weeks of annual leave each year.
- Sick Leave: Accrual of three weeks of sick leave each year.
- Holidays: 12 paid holidays per year.
- Retirement: Participation in the Nevada Public Employee Retirement System (PERS).
- Deferred Compensation: The State has a voluntary deferred compensation program.
- Employee Assistance Program: Services include financial information and resources, legal support and resources, work-life solutions, clinical counseling and critical incident stress management.
- No Nevada state income tax.
- Flexibility: a work-life balance beyond compare!