Find an Attorney

The Supreme Court of Nevada recommends any person filing or responding to an appeal seek the counsel of a licensed Nevada attorney because the filing of an appeal is a complex process. If you are not represented and would like to retain an attorney who specializes in appeals, you may contact the Lawyer Referral and Information Service of the State Bar of Nevada at or at 1-800-789-5747.