The Nevada Supreme Court Library is open during normal operating hours. Please note the following changes about accessing the Law Library and library services:
ACCESSING THE LAW LIBRARY
- Unvaccinated visitors to the Nevada Supreme Court building are required to wear an appropriate mask at all times while inside Court facilities by order of the Chief Justice.
- Entrance to the Nevada Supreme Court building is ONLY through the Carson Street (west) ground level entrance. If you have traditionally entered from the Stewart Street entrance (with parking across the street), this means you will have to enter on the other side of the building.
- A Marshal will perform a security check on all visitors and confirm that the visitors are here to use the Law Library for legal information/research, access to legal forms, or to make use of a conference room. If a Marshal is not stationed on the 1st floor, visitors will need to follow the signs directing them to take the elevator to the 2nd floor.
- Once cleared by the Marshals, visitors will take a second set of elevators down to the Law Library.
- Visitors may exit the Law Library through either the Carson Street (west) or Stewart Street (east) doors.
- We look forward to seeing you in the library again!
Monday - Friday, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
LEXIS DIGITAL LIBRARY FOR THE PUBLIC
The Lexis Digital Library (LDL) is a collection of legal e-books that you may “check out” to read in your computer’s web browser or through an online app (both iOS and Android apps are available). For more information and account registration see here
Nevada Supreme Court Law Library