The Nevada Supreme Court Library resumed normal operating hours for the public on May 3, 2021. Please note the following changes about accessing the Law Library and library services:
ACCESSING THE LAW LIBRARY
- Masks must be worn at all times, pursuant to Supreme Court order (Administrative Order 0022).
- Entrance to the Nevada Supreme Court building is ONLY through the Carson Street (west) ground level entrance. If you have traditionally entered from the Stewart Street entrance (with parking across the street), this means you will have to enter on the other side of the building.
- Upon entering the building, if a Supreme Court Marshal is not present in the foyer, visitors must take the elevator to their right (Elevator #5) to the second floor to the Marshal’s office.
- A Marshal will perform a security check on all visitors and confirm that the visitors are here to use the Law Library for legal information/research, access to legal forms, or to make use of a conference room.
- Once cleared by the Marshals, visitors will take a second set of elevators down to the Law Library.
- Visitors may exit the Law Library through either the Carson Street (west) or Stewart Street (east) doors.
- We are looking forward to seeing you in the library again!
Monday - Friday, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
LEXIS DIGITAL LIBRARY FOR THE PUBLIC
The Lexis Digital Library (LDL) is a collection of legal e-books that you may “check out” to read in your computer’s web browser or through an online app (both iOS and Android apps are available). For more information and account registration see here
Nevada Supreme Court Law Library