Organized social events not directly connected to the Seminar will be emailed to attendees or referenced in the registration process. In addition to the organized events, there are countless activities for you to enjoy while at the Seminar.
- The Sphere is the hottest experience in Las Vegas. It's a performance venue as well as a music and entertainment show that is second to none. Visit it at 255 Sands Avenue and go to https://www.thespherevegas.com for tickets
- The National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement shows the impact of the mafia on Nevada and the nation. Go to themobmuseum.org to purchase tickets online or at the facility at 300 Stewart Avenue.
- Top Golf is not just for golf fans! It has ranges, restaurants, music, and more! Go to 4627 Koval Lane or visit topgolf.com.
- Allegiant Stadium Tours allow you to see the home of the Las Vegas Raiders and the venue for the biggest events in the Las Vegas area! Go to allegiantstadium.com; advance purchase is required before visiting the stadium at 3333 Al Davis Way.
- Shopping at Downtown Outlets is one of the benefits of visiting Las Vegas – Las Vegas North Premium Outlets is at 875 S. Grand Central Parkway.
- The Las Vegas Motor Speedway Track Tour allows you to experience one of NASCAR's great racing tracks! Go to lvms.com; Tours are held from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm at 7000 Las Vegas Blvd North.
- Area 15 is a great experience for the eclectic, with art, music, and more for you and your family/friends! Go to 3215 South Rancho Drive or area15.com to purchase tickets online.
- The Neon Museum is dedicated to collecting, preserving, studying, and exhibiting iconic Las Vegas signs for educational, historical, artistic, and cultural enrichment. Visit neonmuseum.org to purchase tickets online or in person at 770 Las Vegas Blvd North.
- Take a stroll down memory lane at the Pinball Museum and support local charities. Visit pinballlmuseum.org or see it for yourself at 4925 Las Vegas Blvd.
- The Bellagio Conservatory offers incredible showcases of plants and designs for nature lovers! Experience it at Bellagio online or in-person for free, located at 3600 South Las Vegas Blvd.
- Through the combination of state-of-the-art technology such as 4K audio and video and immersive physical and olfactory systems, the Illuminarium is an attraction that allows you to experience cinematic immersion like never before. Visit illuminarium.com or go to 3246 W. Desert Inn Road.
- The Immersive van Gogh Experience has been viewed by millions worldwide and is dedicated to the life and impact of the famous artist. See it at 3720 South Las Vegas Blvd, or visit vangoghvegas.com.