It is important to remember that forms you find here are just a starting point. They may provide you with ideas on content and style, but specific requirements vary greatly by court. If the sample form is from a court other than the one in which you are filing, you MUST change the form to reflect the court in which you are filing. You MUST ALSO contact the clerk of the court where your item will be filed to make sure you meet all formatting, content and procedural requirements.
If you have Microsoft Word on your computer, you can create pleading paper on which to type your forms. For instructions on how to create this form, please click here.
WHERE TO START
When trying to locate Nevada forms, it's best to begin your search with the information and resources available at self-help centers and court websites:
State of Nevada Self-Help Center (All Nevada Counties)
Civil Law Self-Help Center (Clark County)
Family Law Self-Help Center (Clark County)
Second Judicial District Court Forms & Packets (Washoe County)
The above list is provided as a starting point only and is not intended as an exhaustive list. We have included additional resources for specialized legal situations below.
Library staff are unable to recommend forms, but they can help with locating resources. If you need assistance locating resources, please contact the Law Library at (775) 684-1640 or email@example.com.
- Bonded Vehicle Title [Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles] - To apply for a bonded vehicle title if you do not have an existing title or other adequate proof of ownership of a vehicle and you are unable to contact the previous owner for the necessary documentation.
U.S. DISTRICT COURT
PARDONS & RESTORATION OF CIVIL RIGHTS
CHILD CUSTODY, SUPPORT, AND VISITATION
EMANCIPATION OF A MINOR
EX PARTE MOTIONS
- Annulment [Clark County Family Law Self-Help Center]
- Annulment Forms [Washoe] - click on the + next to Divorces, Annulments, Legal Separations (D10 is joint petition for annulment and D11 is complaint for annulment)
LEGAL SEPARATION/SEPARATE MAINTENANCE
- Custody Motion Packets [Clark] - motions for order shortening time, and ex parte motion and order for return of child ("Pick-up Order")
- Ex Parte Motion Packets [Washoe] - motions regarding children, mutual restraining order for protection of property and finances, order shortening time, and non-emergency motion
TERMINATION OF PARENTAL RIGHTS
- Standardized Guardianship Forms [Nevada Supreme Court, Pro Se Assistance Council] - forms for guardianship of adult or minor, with or without hearing, reports, and termination
- Guardianship Information [LACSN] - class manual for and link to YouTube video of LACSN free class on guardianship
- Guardianship [Family Law Self-Help Center]
- Guardianship [Washoe] - click on the + next to "Adult Guardianships" or "Minor Guardianships"
NOTICE OF APPEAL
Last updated 4/13/2021