Nevada Legal Services will be holding the following clinics in Carson City in November and December. If you are interested in clinics and educational classes in other parts of the state, check out NLS' News/Events page, as well as the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada'sCalendar.
- 11/13: Self Help (Supreme Court Law Library) 1:30-3:30 pm
- 11/20: Guardianship (Supreme Court Law Library) 12:30-2:30 pm
- 11/29: Self Help (Carson Public Library) 1:00-3:00 pm
- 12/11: Self Help (Supreme Court Law Library) 1:30-3:30 pm
- 12/20: Self Help (Carson Public Library) 1:00-3:00 pm
The Self Help forms completion clinics include general instruction regarding the completion of self-help forms. A Notary Public will be available. Register by calling 775-284-3491 x214.
The Supreme Court Law Library is located at 201 S. Carson Street. Please use the Stewart Street entrance to the Supreme Court. The Carson City Library is located at 900 N. Roop Street.