It is important to remember that forms you find here are just a starting point. They may provide you with ideas on content and style but specific requirements vary greatly by court. If the sample form is from a court other than the one in which you are filing you MUST change the form to reflect the court in which you are filing. You MUST contact the clerk of the court where your item will be filed to make sure you meet all formatting, content and procedural requirements.
If you have Microsoft Word on your computer, you can create a pleadings paper format on which to type your forms. For instructions on how to create this form, please click here.
CHILD CUSTODY, SUPPORT, AND VISITATION
EMANCIPATION OF A MINOR
EX PARTE MOTIONS
- Annulment [Clark County Family Law Self-Help Center]
- Marriage Dissolution Forms [Washoe] - click on the + next to Marriage Dissolution Forms (D10 is joint petition for annulment and D11 is complaint for annulment)
LEGAL SEPARATION/SEPARATE MAINTENANCE
- Custody Motion Packets [Clark] - motions for order shortening time, and ex parte motion and order for return of child ("Pick-up Order")
- Ex Parte Motion Packets [Washoe] - motions regarding children, mutual restraining order for protection of property and insurance only, order shortening time, and non-emergency motion
TERMINATING A DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIP
TERMINATION OF PARENTAL RIGHTS
- Collections information from Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
- Collection Proof - brochure [PDF] from Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, including letter to creditors
NOTICE OF APPEAL