Nevada Judiciary | Nevada Appellate Courts | Law Library | State of Nevada | Contact

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I contact the AOC?

Suggestions and questions about AOC services and programs should be directed to the following address:

Administrative Office of the Courts
201 Carson Street, Suite 250
Carson City, NV 89701
Telephone: (775) 684-1700
Fax: (775) 684-1723

How Do I Find a Court Case?

The Supreme Court of Nevada provides an electronic record of all cases filed in the court searchable by party name and case docket number at

Court of Appeals Unpublished Orders can be found by docket and party name at

Court cases for other Nevada courts can be found on their individual websites, i.e., Clark County, Washoe County, etc. A list of Nevada courts can be found at

I am looking for a document not found on your website. How do I obtain it?

Requests for specialized documents, communications, and reports potentially available under NRS 239.010, the Nevada Public Records Act, should be directed to the following address:

Robin Sweet
Director and State Court Administrator
Administrative Office of the Courts
201 Carson Street, Suite 250
Carson City, NV 89701
FAX: (775) 684-1723

How Do I Contact a Judicial Officer or AOC Employee?

The Judicial Directory, a compendium of names and contacts for all judicial employees in Nevada can be found online here. This directory contains the names of judicial officers, employees, departments, and locations of all courts in Nevada.

I am interested in working for the AOC. Where do I find job listings?

A list of current position announcements can be found here. A job application can be found here.

Where is the AOC located?

The Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) has offices in Carson City and Las Vegas. The Carson City offices are located in the Nevada Supreme Court building at 201 Carson Street [Map].  The AOC offices in Las Vegas are located in the Regional Justice Center, 200 Lewis Avenue, 17th Floor [Map]. Office hours in both locations are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.

Where can I park?

Parking for the Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) in Carson City is located at the corner of E. Third Street and S. Stewart Street and also in the parking garage on Stewart and Fifth Street. Parking for the AOC offices in Las Vegas can be found in parking garages located on Third Street, Main Street, and at the corner of Bonneville Ave. and Third Street.

If I need to fax something, where do I send it?

The AOC fax number is (775) 684-1723.

Where would I find an interpreter?

Individuals seeking help with language access can obtain assistance in finding an interpreter by referring to the Court Interpreter Roster and contact an interpreter directly for assistance.

I need an attorney. Can you recommend one?

The AOC does not make attorney recommendations. The State Bar of Nevada at or 1-800-789-5747 provides a Lawyer Referral and Information Service that allows users to find an attorney by city, bar number, and specialization.

What if I have a complaint about my attorney?

All complaints about attorneys must be filed with the State Bar of Nevada. The website of the State Bar of Nevada at contains detailed instructions on how to file a complaint.

I have a question about a Nevada Revised Statute (NRS)?

Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) employees are prohibited from providing legal advice to the general public. The Supreme Court of Nevada Law Library provides general legal information, resources, and access to legal aid assistance. In addition, the State Bar of Nevada at or 1-800-789-5747 can help you find an attorney to answer specific legal questions or legal advice.

I found a technical problem with your website. Whom do I contact?

To report a technical problem with the AOC website or mobile applications, please contact the IT Service Desk at (775) 684-1720 Monday through Friday, excluding Court holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.

How do I contact and/or find my local courthouse?

The Nevada Judicial Branch is made up of Municipal, Justice, and District Courts located throughout Nevada. A list of all courts in the state can be found at

I am preparing for foreclosure mediation. Whom do I contact to obtain more information?

The State of Nevada Foreclosure Mediation Program (FMP) provides homeowners with an opportunity to meet directly with a lender to mediate a pending foreclosure. In Nevada, homeowners of residential property are automatically enrolled in mediation after the filing of a Notice of Default (NOD). The FMP provides detailed information about foreclosure mediation on its website located at

The FMP can be contacted by dialing the following numbers:

(702) 486-9380 - Southern Nevada

(775) 687-9816 - Northern Nevada

(888) 421-3004 - Rural Nevada

I have questions about travel claims, checks, etc. Whom do I contact?

Questions about completing the travel claim form or questions about costs that are eligible for reimbursement should be directed to Budget and Finance by calling (775) 684-1700, or via email at

I have questions about seminars, conferences, and trainings. Whom do I contact?

The Judicial Education Unit staff coordinates in-person seminars and conferences, and computer-based trainings which cover a broad range of subjects, from specific substantive and procedural areas of the law, to law and literature, and management, communication, and professionalism.  Direct specific questions to Judicial Education by calling (775) 684-1700, or via email at